Water Bath Vaporizers
TransTech Energy offers a comprehensive line up of 'best in class’ water bath vaporizers for vaporizing liquid Propane/LPG and butane in volumes that support a broad range of commercial, industrial and utility gas consumption operations.
We offer a large range of water bath vaporizer capacities from 200 GPH (gallons per hour) to custom designed systems in excess of 12,000 GPH, to support virtually any size operation.
Our free-standing, self-contained units are pre-wired, pre-piped and installation-ready for connection to your propane/butane liquid inlet supply, compatible electrical supply and gas outlet.
Water bath vaporizers utilize a water- or oil-based heat transfer medium into which a heat exchanger for the heat source and another heat exchanger for the propane/butane liquid is immersed to facilitate heat transfer. Often a gas fired burner is incorporated as the heat source, but hot water, steam, or electric heating elements may also be utilized.
All units are ASME “U” stamped and National Board Registered. Delivering consistent pressure and combustion, our water bath vaporizers ensure a continuous, dependable gas supply—for uninterrupted operations.
Manufactured in strict compliance with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Section VIII, Div. 1 Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, UL or FM and the latest edition of NFPA 58 and/or 59, we stand behind every water bath vaporizer we deliver— and you can rest assured in the safety and reliability of your LP gas/butane gasification system.
Water Bath vaporizers are available to order, with everything you need for seamless integration.
We also offer comprehensive services to address every aspect of your water bath vaporizer project. From design, engineering and testing to delivery, installation and startup, let our expert team simplify your acquisition process – one point of contact, one invoice.
Water Bath Vaporizer Features include:
- For propane/LPG, butane
- Capacities from 200 GPH to 12,000 GPH
- Compact footprint
- Forced draft power burners
- Low fire/high-fire modulation
- Flanged hot-water inlet with temperature regulator
- Regulator pump
- Temperature controller
- Heavy ends separation chamber to prevent regulator clogs & protect downstream equipment
- All required wiring, controls, and electrical components
- All-welded construction
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel and other materials available
- Powder coated cabinet
- Liquid carryover protection
- Explosion proof enclosure at the vaporizer for emergency start/stop
- Designs available for extreme weather with proven reliability at -50° F
- Vertical and horizontal orientations available
- Operating manuals
- UL stamped external relief valve
- NFPA 58 and/or NFPA 59 compliant
- ASME “U” stamped
- Conforms to ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code
- National Board registered
- Remote monitoring & operation
- Push-to-prime feature for cold-start
- Walk-in control room
- Control room a.c. and/or heating system
- Integration with LPG air mixers for peak shaving, standby, and base load systems
- LCD Display screen
- High pressure up to 400 psi
- Touch-screen operator interface
- Multi-language operator interface
Backed by more than five decades of experience, our synthetic natural gas system professionals can help you select the right water bath vaporizer for your LP gasification needs.
Contact us today to speak with one of our LP vaporization experts at: 888-206-4563
Propane-Air, SNG Systems
TransTech Energy also offers a full range of complete, all-in-one propane-air/SNG solutions with everything you need to receive and store LPG on-site as well as to vaporize and mix propane-air at the correct volume and pressure for your operations to create a proper natural gas substitute for your application.
Standard and custom engineered offerings include standby fuel systems, peak shaving systems. LPG power generation, and base load systems. Learn more about our Propane-air/SNG solutions here.
Explore our related products and services
- LPG/propane, butane storage tanks
- Propane bulk plant & terminal engineering construction
- Portable storage tank skids
- Modular storage solutions
- Used equipment inventory
- Tank piers & saddles