TransTech Energy is a leading provider of natural gas production and processing equipment, and natural gas liquids storage & handling solutions across all stages of oil and gas production, gathering, processing and distribution.
With in-house engineering design and fabrication capabilities, construction, site installation and field services expertise, we've delivered service excellence and an unwavering commitment to quality and safety for over six decades.
• ASME U, U2, and U3 certifications
• NBIC R and NB certifications
• Custom fabrication of Oil & Gas production, process and gathering equipment, shell & tube heat exchangers, API 620 & 650 tanks
OPTIONS & FEATURES
• Vessels of any length—with thickness up to 5”
• Carbon & stainless steel
• Complex, high pressure, heavy wall
• Process internals specification and installation
• Pressure piping
250,000 SQ. FT. OF COMBINED FABRICATION FACILITY SPACE
With fabrication facilities in McGregor, Texas; Rocky Mount and Charlotte, North Carolina; and offices in Houston, Texas; Rocky Mount, North Carolina; and Chagrin Falls, Ohio; we offer the capabilities, capacity and flexibility to meet the diverse needs of our customers across producing regions worldwide.
• Conceptual design & engineering
• In-house turnkey manufacturing
• NDE testing
• Post-weld heat treat
• Interior/exterior blast & coating
• Project management & quality
Call us today to speak with one of our natural gas processing fabrication solutions experts at:: 1-888-206-4563 —or click to contact us below:
Without the right data to optimize your vessel design, it's easy to miscalculate design pressure by overcompensating for MAWP. This can lead to incorrectly sized vessels and other issues including unnecessary costs, underperforming assets—and disappointing ROI,
Let our AMSE vessel design experts assist you with a FREE preliminary material analysis! We'll help you determine the right material grade & thickness for your pressure rating for optimal vessel performance, often leading to: