LPG & Butane Rail Terminal - Terryville, CT
TransTech Energy is a leading supplier of newly manufactured and custom fabricated ASME pressure vessels for the storage and processing of LPG and NGL..
Standard size LPG pressure vessels are in stock and available for immediate delivery to serve your bulk LPG & NGL storage plant & bulk LPG transfer terminal needs.
Tanks are available in standard sizes from 18,000 to 90,000 gallons and can be purchased individually or in multiples to meet your needs. Both aboveground and underground storage tanks are available.
Newly manufactured, ready-to-ship tank features include:
- Standard operating pressure and temperature: 250 PSI @ 125° F
- Standard materials SA612, SA516-70
- Stock inventory sizes of 18,000, 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 gallons
- Optional low profile welded steel saddles
- Standard nozzle configurations
- Valves and fittings available
- Standard coating: Sherwin Williams Macropoxy 646 epoxy primer
- Standard trim, precast foundations and installation kits available
- Coordination of freight and unloading logistics
If standard available tanks do not serve your requirements, NGL, LPG/Propane, Butane custom storage vessel fabrication services are available to meet your exact needs and specifications. Storage bullets up to 120,000-gallon capacity and more are readily designed, manufactured, delivered and installed.
Custom fabricated LPG tank features include:
- Designed and manufactured to your specifications
- Custom nozzle configurations to suit specific application
- Available sizes up to 120,000 gallon capacity
- Post weld heat treating and stress relieving available
- Short turnaround & delivery
- Skid mounted systems available
- 100 Acres of on-site storage - Order now, receive your tanks when it suits your schedule!
TransTech Energy brings more than 50 years of experience to meeting your LPG and NGL storage needs. Every new and custom fabricated TransTech pressure vessel is manufactured to the highest quality standards and constructed in full accordance with the latest edition of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code, section VIII, Division 1.
Our strict quality control measures ensure all fabricated vessels meet or exceed all Division 1 requirements for design, materials, fabrication, welding and forging, inspection and testing.
All finished tanks are tested and certified, National Board code stamped and registered.
TransTech Energy’s dedicated team of LPG and NGL storage experts can review your requirements and make recommendations to achieve your objectives—and accommodate your budget.
Contact us today to speak with one of our storage experts today: 1-888-206-4563
We’ll help you select the right tanks for your project—and budget. Add our prefabricated piping & equipment to save installation time and cut costs.
Simplify your project! Let us provide a complete tank valving and instrumentation trim kit, customized to meet your needs.
We’ll handle all the details of preparing, loading, and heavy hauling all your tanks and equipment and get it all to your site on time.
Let our expert field services team install. all your pressure vessels and equipment or your complete plant or terminal.
For seamless project execution from start-to-finish, let our professionals perform your final start-up and commissioning steps. Ready. Set. Go!
We offer the highest quality National Board Registerd, ASME storage tanks for NGL/LPG, Butane and Propane storage needs - from Oil & Gas to industrial, agriculture and retail applications - all backed by more than five decades of experience.
With our extensive inventory of new and used LPG/Propane storage tanks and our custom tank fabrication capabilities, we deliver the ultimate flexibility in choosing the right tank to suit your project demands - and your budget.
Download our free NFPA 58 & API 2510 Compliance Kit today to receive:
Modular Propane Import & Storage Terminal
1,080,000 Gallons Storage Capacity
Time to completion: 12 months
Off-site Pre-fabrication Improves Constructability,
Shortens Project Schedules.