Law Enforcement - Autogas Alternative Fuel Conversion
Law enforcement vehicles have to operate at peak performance in order to support the unique demands of the brave men and women who operate them. These vehicles must be reliable and ready to go at a moment’s notice as lives depend on it. With vehicles that can sit at idle for long periods of time and then at a moment’s notice be at wide open throttle for an extended pursuit, Autogas is the most viable Alternative Fuel solution for this extreme duty environment.
Whether it’s a Pursuit, Interceptor, K-9, Tactical, Command, or even an inmate transport vehicle, TransTech offers EPA Certified and EPA Verified Autogas hybrid solutions to help you meet your agency’s alternative fuel needs. Our proven bi-fuel conversion system is the most viable Alternative Fuel solution for this extreme duty environment. There is no need to invest in new vehicles, we can convert your existing law enforcement fleet immediately to a cleaner and lower cost fuel providing the following benefits:
- Autogas averages 105 Octane, this directly translates into power and performance that matches or even exceeds gasoline in most applications.
- Autogas Hybrid Technology doubles your vehicle range, as you literally have nearly double the fuel capacity if needed
- Propane Auotgas’ low carbon content provides for a cleaner running engine at idle, reducing carbon build-up at idle and extending engine life.
- Propane Autogas can reduce you fleets fuel cost by 30% or more
- Propane Autogas tanks allow for the most cargo space of any other alternative fuel option
Let us show you how AutoGas can have a dramatic impact on your agency’s bottom line by cutting your fleet’s fuel costs, while reducing your carbon footprint and our nation’s dependency on foreign oil. Contact TransTech today to speak with a Propane AutoGas fleet expert to learn more about our Law Enforcement programs.