Large Delivery & Service Fleets - Autogas Alternative Fuel Conversions
Large delivery and service fleet trucks, vans and cutaways are responsible for the delivery of most of the goods and services that keep our economy operational. They offer a wide variety of configurations and customization options to support specific work applications and have to be durable and reliable to support each fleet’s specific needs. Whether the application is moving heavy cargo or providing valuable strategic support and service to an organization, large delivery and service vehicles play a vital role in the distribution of the products and services we all rely on.
TransTech understands these requirements and sets the industry standard for Alternative Fuel Solutions for Large Delivery and Service Fleets. Our Bi-fuel Autogas Hybrid conversions are vehicle specific and allow for flexibility when being integrated into the various bed and body options found in many vans and trucks. TransTech offers EPA Certified and EPA Verified Autogas hybrid solutions to help you meet your company’s alternative fuel needs. Our proven bi-fuel conversion system and is the most viable Alternative Fuel solution for this popular duty environment. We can convert your existing fleet vehicles immediately to a cleaner and lower cost fuel providing the following benefits:
- Autogas averages 105 Octane, this directly translates into power and performance that matches or even exceeds gasoline in most applications.
- Autogas Hybrid Technology doubles your vehicle range, as you literally have nearly double the fuel capacity if needed
- Propane Auotgas’ low carbon content provides for a cleaner running engine at idle, reducing carbon build-up at idle and extending engine life.
- Propane Autogas can reduce you fleets fuel cost by 30% or more.
- Propane Autogas tanks allow for the most cargo space of any other alternative fuel option.
Let us show you how AutoGas can have a dramatic impact on your company's bottom line by cutting your fleet’s fuel costs, while reducing your carbon footprint and our nation’s dependency on foreign oil. Contact TransTech today to speak with a Propane AutoGas fleet expert to learn more about our Clean Fleet programs.