EMS & Medical Vehicles - Autogas Alternative Fuel Conversion
Emergency Medical Service vehicles have to operate at peak performance at all times in. These vehicles must be reliable and ready to go at a moment’s notice as lives depend on their response. TransTech understands these requirements and sets the industry standard for Alternative Fuel Emergency Medical Services.
Whether it’s an Emergency, Transport, Response, or even a Charity Ambulance, TransTech offers Autogas hybrid solutions to help you meet your EMS fleet’s alternative fuel needs. TransTech offers EPA Certified and EPA Verified Autogas hybrid solutions to help you meet your company’s alternative fuel needs. Our proven bi-fuel conversion system is the most viable Alternative Fuel solution for this extreme duty environment. We can convert your existing EMS vehicles immediately to a cleaner and lower cost fuel providing the following benefits
- Autogas averages 105 Octane, this directly translates into power and performance that matches or even exceeds gasoline in most applications.
- Autogas Hybrid Technology doubles your vehicle range, as you literally have nearly double the fuel capacity if needed
- Propane Auotgas’ low carbon content provides for a cleaner running engine at idle, reducing carbon build-up at idle and extending engine life.
- Propane Autogas can reduce you fleets fuel cost by 30% or more
- Propane Autogas tanks allow for the most cargo space of any other alternative fuel option
Let us show you how AutoGas can have a dramatic impact on your EMS Fleet’s bottom line by cutting your fleet’s fuel costs, while reducing your carbon footprint and our nation’s dependency on foreign oil. Contact TransTech today to speak with a Propane AutoGas fleet expert to learn more about our Emergency Medical Service Fleet programs.