LPG Services Manager - Job Overview
Trans-Tech Energy (“TTE”) designs, builds, installs and services storage and handling systems for liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) and natural gas liquids (NGL). Market applications include upstream, midstream, and downstream energy markets in the Americas and Caribbean.
The Project Manager- LPG/NGL (“PM”) fulfills a lead project management and engineering role for the design, development, refinement and construction of products and solutions for storing and handling LPG & NGLs.
Primary Functions & Duties:
- Manage & coordinate multiple subcontractors (civil, electrical, mechanical, etc)
- Develop and manage RFQs (Request For Quotes) process for all project tasks requiring subcontractor.
- Manage & support Field Service Team
- Set clear goals and objectives for team members and/or contractors
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a project schedule using project management software.
- Ensure that all Field Service Technicians & Subcontractors working on-site have all of the appropriate and required training to safely and successfully complete their jobs (OSHA, Safeland\Safe Gulf, CETP, etc).
- Effectively communicate with the customer during the project to ensure that the contracted scope of the project is being met
- Manage material & labor costs to maintain the projects budget
- Develop, manage and document change order process
- Work closely with the Manager of Field Services to coordinate all resources (crews and equipment)
- Interface with various disciplines throughout the organization and communicate effectively
- Develop specific start-up\commissioning and operating procedures
- Understand operation and maintenance requirements of pumps, compressors, vaporization equipment, etc.
- Excellent Bi-lingual (English\Spanish) communication skills – both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent professional experience required
- Must have minimum of 5+ years of LPG/NGL storage facility/terminal engineering, project management and construction experience
- Must be knowledgeable of NFPA 58, 59, and API 2510 standards as well as codes such as ASME Process Piping B31.3
- Experience with all aspects of LPG\NGL terminals from design & construction phase through full operations.
- Knowledgeable of reading Mechanical Drawings (P&IDs, ISOs, & Orthos)
- Experience with process instrumentation, PLCs, and terminal management software preferred.
- Project management, field experience & survey skills are required
- Proficient in MS Project software, ERP and CRM knowledge a plus
Salary commensurate with experience