This position is available at our Houston, TX location.
TransTech Energy’s Project Manager will fill a Project Managing role for the design, development, refinement and construction of products and solutions for storing and handling NGL as well as ASME pressure vessel products for oil & gas processing and separation and engineered package equipment. They will champion efforts to develop new products, improve existing products/design and create new market opportunities.
Primary Functions & Duties:
Work with our internal team and external clients on multiple projects to ultimately solve their problems using management techniques and principles
- Interact with the client’s project team and the TransTech project team to ensure the best solution is implemented
- Preferred candidate will have experience in product development of ASME pressurized liquids storage & handling products, gas processing, and plant & terminal design and construction
- Plan, schedule, assign, and monitor work responsibilities for draftsmen and support, optimizing internal resources and managing outside contractors
- Provide support and leadership on capital projects as well as supporting clients with improving the current performance of their design, construction and manufacturing processes
- Project work may vary, and may involve process upgrades, expansions, integrations and/or new process design
- As a leader of the team, you are responsible for preparing project scope packages and formal design packages, preparing reports and providing recommendations
- Manage workflow for multiple projects to reduce redundant or unnecessary work
- Completing commissioning and start-up is also a responsibility of this position
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or equivalent) in any engineering discipline 5 to 7 years of experience managing engineering and technical resources, preferably in the Oil and Gas sector
- Proven ability to work closely with, other engineers in other departments and other companies
- A working knowledge of ASME, API & NFPA codes
- Industry experience in Oil & Gas infrastructure, Gas Processing and Refining
- Conversant with engineering standards such as API, NFPA, ASME, BS/EN and major international oil and gas company internal programs
- Ability to travel
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Salary commensurate with experience.