Vertical Steam Vaporizers
TransTech Energy offers a comprehensive lineup of 'best in class’ of vertical steam/hot water vaporizers for vaporizing liquid propane/LPG and butane in volumes that support robust commercial, industrial and utility gas consumption operations. Available in standard capacities from 55 GPH (gallons per hour) to upwards of 20,000 GPH, units deliver a reliable, economical source of LP-gas vapor to support a broad array of applications.
Our freestanding and skid mounted, self-contained units are pre-wired, pre-piped and installation-ready for connection to your propane/butane liquid inlet, compatible electrical supply and gas outlet.
Vertical steam vaporizers use preheated steam, hot water or other high temperature gas as the heat source for vaporizing liquid propane/butane. Utilizing either steam from a dedicated boiler or saturated process steam, vaporizer units deliver efficient heat transfer and precise temperature control. Delivering consistent pressure and combustion, our vertical steam vaporizers ensure a continuous, dependable gas supply—and uninterrupted operations.
Manufactured in strict accordance with the latest edition of NFPA 58 and NFPA 70 and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Section VIII, Div. 1 Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, we stand behind every vertical steam vaporizer we deliver— and you can rest assured in the safety and reliability of your LP gas/butane gasification system.
All units are ASME “U” stamped and National Board Registered.
Vertical steam vaporizers are available to order, with everything you need for seamless integration.
We also offer comprehensive services to address every aspect of your vertical steam vaporizer project. From design, engineering and testing to delivery, installation and startup, let our expert team simplify your acquisition process – one point of contact, one invoice.
Vertical Steam Vaporizer Features include:
- For propane/LPG, butane
- Capacities from 200 GPH to 14,000 GPH
- Compact footprint
- Flanged hot-water inlet with temperature regulator
- Steam temperature regulator
- Temperature gauges
- Steam inlet and outlet
- Steam back check valve
- Steam trap
- Heavy ends separation chamber to prevent regulator clogs & protect downstream equipment
- All required wiring, controls, and electrical components
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel & other materials available
- Powder coated cabinet
- Liquid carryover protection
- Programmable logic controller & operator interface
- Explosion proof enclosure at the vaporizer for emergency start/stop
- Designs available for extreme weather with proven performance at -50° F
- Operating manuals
- UL stamped external relief valve
- NFPA 58 and/or NFPA 70 compliant
- ASME “U” stamped
- Conforms to ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code
- National Board registered
- Remote monitoring & operation
- Portable skid integration
- Push-to-prime feature for cold-start
- Walk-in control room
- Control room a.c. and/or heating
- Integration with LPG air mixers for peak shaving, standby, and base load systems
- LCD Display screen
- Touch-screen operator interface
- Multi-language operator interface
Backed by more than five decades of experience, our dedicated team of LP vaporization experts can review your LP gas requirements and make recommendations to help you achieve your objectives—and accommodate your budget.
Contact us today to speak with one of our LP vaporization experts at: 888-206-4563
Propane-Air, SNG Systems
TransTech Energy also offers a full range of complete, all-in-one propane-air/SNG solutions with everything you need to receive and store LPG on-site as well as to vaporize and mix propane-air at the correct volume and pressure for your operations to create a proper natural gas substitute for your application.
Standard and custom engineered offerings include standby fuel systems, peak shaving systems. LPG power generation, and base load systems. Learn more about our Propane-air/SNG solutions here.
Explore our related products and services
- LPG/propane, butane storage tanks
- Propane bulk plant & terminal engineering construction
- Portable storage tank skids
- Modular storage solutions
- Used equipment inventory
- Tank piers & saddles