Business Development Manager - Job Overview
TransTech Energy ‘s Business Development Manager will lead sales, marketing and business development efforts within our midstream oil & gas fabrication and downstream LPG storage terminal and Power Generation teams.
This position will call upon industry experience and contacts to help our team identify and develop new customer opportunities.
- Partners with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve products or services.
- Strong involvement in project design, pricing, and cost control.
- Leader on cross-functional teams, often taking a lead role, promoting teamwork and coaching others. Required Qualifications:
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, engineering background is helpful.
- Related experience is a plus; engineered process equipment with integrated electrical, instrumentation, and control systems, NGL storage and processing, power generation, ASME code vessel design/fabrication, downstream processing equipment/systems
- Must have 5+ years of sales/business development experience within the oil & gas/energy sector and 3+ years in a senior level sales role.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience with SalesForce CRM, ERP systems and MS Office tools