Bulk Plants Designed and Built to Your Exact Specifications
TransTech Energy offers complete design, engineering and construction services for all your liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) bulk storage and distribution needs.
Design and layout of every bulk plant facility we build is backed by over fifty years of experience serving the LPG industry. Each facility is built to client specifications and in full accordance with Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and in full compliance with state and local governing authorities.
TransTech Energy offers the ultimate flexibility with one of the largest inventories of both new and used LPG tanks in the industry. With new and used pressure vessels in stock and ready to ship in addition to our custom fabrication capabilities available at-your-service, we’ll work with you to determine the best tank options to suit your project, time-frame and budget requirements.
From single to multi-vessel facilities our LPG bulk plant storage facilities are built to the most stringent standards, using only the highest quality components to deliver safe, reliable operations for years to come.
Pre-fabricated Bulk Storage Systems for Rapid Deployment, Scalability
- Autocad 3D Plant Design
- Project Budgetary Planning
- Vessel Design and Specification
- Equipment, Valving and Piping Specification
- Logistics Coordination, Installation & Construction
- Startup and Commissioning
Features and Options:
- Your choice of top quality new, used and custom fabricated ASME pressure vessels
- Fireproof, reinforced tank saddles in choice of concrete or steel
- Pressure relief valves
- Liquid level, pressure and temperature gauges
- Fixed maximum liquid level gauge
- Relief valve stacks
- Loading/unloading stations, including truck bulkheads and railroad tank car unloading risers
- Filling stations
- Vapor compressors and pumps
- Liquid and vapor hoses and piping
- Custom ladder and catwalk options
- Emergency shutoff (ESV) valves
Call 888-206-4563 or email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org